Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokara View Post
Hi there and surry my english.. i did a try about this and it looks working:

i just replace: data\Menu\Pages\Page layout.ini

with the one on the "NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_TheDarkWraith"

now ive got again the icon on there.. hope this could work with you
Your english is fine.

I have tried your suggestion but unfortunately it has now made all of the officers command pop-ups disappear

On closer inspection using file compare tools, the existing Page layout.ini has 16793 lines of code and the native one from "NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_TheDarkWraith" has 16256.

Thank you very much for your suggestion anyway pokara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians69 View Post
That ability has been removed for realism. There is no longer an auto ident option. You may be able to enable it again, but I have no idea how. vecko will probably know.

Thanks very much adrian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
So I've spent my time since 8 o'clock this morning, till now 9 o'clock in the evening, watching videos, reading forums and manuals, reinstalling and digging deeper into the mod. Im not going to read 39 pages looking for an answer that may not be there. (Google found a post that was dated des 2013. And that did not work for me.) So Im sorry if the question has been asked before - I tried my best.

Is there any way to enable the "Ship recognition" command for the weapon offiser?

I have no problem with the real navigation and so on. But spening hours just trying to find out what Im looking at so I can get a mast height and draft... I guess Im not that an "average" (as the descirtion in the first post says) sub-sim player. I rather use my time on math and geometry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
No, Auto. target recognition is disabled for realism purposes. I don't think it's realistic to identify the ship 20 km away just by clicking one button...Sinking enemy shipping is is already to easy...
Aha!! I knew if I trolled through every single page of this thread I would find the answer to my own question.

Thanks to those who tried to help me. I really wanted to use this feature within this Mod as my eyesight is not great and I really do struggle with keeping enough distance so that enemies don't notice me, but still get close enough for my old mince pies to make out which stack is which and which stern is that.

Thanks again peeps!

Last edited by MadCowMoo; 08-12-14 at 04:52 AM.
MadCowMoo is offline   Reply With Quote