View Single Post
Old 03-10-08, 07:28 PM   #65
ATR-42
Commodore

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 6
I just searched and played each of the "we're under attack" speech files, they were all in german???

can you guys think of why my system said it in english? is there another file i can search for and check?
The only thing i can think of, the "we're under attack message" may have been played from a US track, which is supposed to be said by a different officer than the German one. In any event, im going to use the german speech file, rename it to replace the US Voice when the mod is activated, while keeping the other ones and see if that works.

this should be a fun one to test out

while im at it, adjusted the crash dive and regular dive sound to a hair under 8 seconds and included a fast fade out to clean it up.

and last, there were one or two emergency blow speech files left with the nasty high pitch hissing sound that i edited as well.

i'll report back.

====
Edit
Discovered. "Flak gun ready, and Deck gun ready" sounds SH4 was using the english files, so i have also adjusted them to be german.
SH was also using the english files for "were under attack" those have been corrected
Schultzy got back to me with the secure from battle changes
updated credits file, so now i can sleep at night

expect update shortly.
====new compilation mod pack being uploaded now....

Last edited by ATR-42; 03-11-08 at 08:13 PM.
ATR-42 is offline   Reply With Quote