Old 04-14-22, 04:17 PM   #5
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod107 View Post
Definitely didn't shell out. Just a simple save, quit the game, came back, loaded up and gauges stuck. I was afraid of the second possibility - about docking and what-not. Shame, as I was just getting into some action. Ah, well.

Happy Hunting!!
Doesn't have to be... scary. Just simply do the best as able to, what with the dials stuck at '12', as you head back to base... manage to sink some tonnage, dock... & on the next leaving base... the dials should be reset back to normal.

Shelling out, is just 1 possibility, as I mentioned... could be that a target ship, aka enemy ship... wasn't set up right. This could also apply to a sub... as I recall, as experienced in SH4's Fall of the Rising Sun work up.

I would have said, on doing a save, exit then reboot & load up last save... but... in this instance, won't work like that. Been there, Done that... before.

As with serious damages to the sub, with equipment, the dials getting stuck at 12 or in this case, high non... won't fall for that workaround...

As stated... it's nothing to be scared of. Just watch what you're doing, & you should make it back to base to dock, then continue your career... preferably, without any more of that occurring... of course.

But... should it happen yet again... at least then, you'll know what to do.

M. M.