Old 04-14-22, 04:42 AM   #2
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15 Re: Welcome aboard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod107 View Post
I'm running GWX / OneAlex and found after loading a patrol in progress that all of my gauges are stuck at "high Noon" positions... battery charge, depth, oxy level, speed, engine telegraphs, etc. Can't move my sonar, either (also in same position). Any thoughts? Thanks!
zaphod107.! 1st off, welcome aboard...

Ok, now... that, that is out of the way...

In short, probable cause... shelling out of the game/sim... either you doing it or the operating system, doing so.

2 solutions... hog tie the op sys to NOT send you so much garbage notifies... & disable some of them, too... is 1...

# 2 is, slap your hands, each time 'you' shell out of the game/sim... to remind yourself, NOT to do that...

Though, in all seriousness... learn to NOT do that... shelling out. For anything.

Use your phone or tablet... your laptop, if you have a spare besides a desktop pc...

Quick method, is finish out your patrol... head back to base &... dock.

That, or back out, quit & then reload an earlier on save... either will work here.

Though, there is a possibility of a sub or ship.... (a.i. wise, here... ) could have something bolluxed up in its ID, that could possibly cause this to occur, too....

Am sure propbeanie, well remembers that incident...

I ran into it & a few others, as I recall... in FotRS/SH4... 1 of the early on editions... think it was... v1.39, maybe the 1 before that... was a bit back... & the ol' logic circuits are getting a bit dusty, with age & all the wear & tear on it...

Any who... hope this info helps... as always...

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 04-14-22 at 02:52 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote