View Single Post
Old 04-13-22, 04:23 PM   #38
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

@Kal Maximus U669

@Kal Maximus U669

In real life the red light was used to make it easier for your eye to adjust to the darkness outside. I think in the mod it does help you to adjust and makes it easy to see through the periscope at night. In OneAlex mod the red light is brighter and also it does not affect the instruments. I would be willing to make it brighter but keeping it on top of the instruments. I will test it to see how it looks.

1_ In real life the red light was used to make it easier for your eye to adjust to the darkness outside
thank you but with my experience I already know this is the very essence here I am a big fan of these underwater warships..
to support what I told you about the relief of the night light go see here but the video is not at the top but you have a preview..
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...61&postcount=1

2_ I think in the mod it does help you to adjust and makes it easy to see through the periscope at night
Not here because it is too concentrated on the whole image.. in addition the filter is too red overall..

3_In OneAlex mod the red light is brighter and also it does not affect the instruments
In his mods the light focuses on the instruments and not on the lens..
the filter does not have an overall effect it is very good the way it does... I know because it was me who provided it with the "tga" except that I had it blue... however I did not handed Photoshop right now...!!! I don't want to put it back...!!! besides, it annoys me sometimes when I want to tinker with "tga"...but I don't want to spend a lot of time in it!!! I don't have time to mod... and I'm not a modder... but I see what it's all about..
I thank you Diego Gut for having responded favorably to my request and wish you good luck for the best..
amicalement Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote