View Single Post
Old 01-19-22, 12:38 AM   #424
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Yes, can confirm... exact order as reported by Bubblehead1980... with NO CTD, on running through the Rec Man.

Did note a couple of sil's, that are not showing as they should... but highly doubt, that their absence of detailing, would be a cause for causing a CTD... however.

That said...

It is... feasibly possible... (& a bit rare... but any .0's (to whatever length of them) followed by a 1 % chance... is still a chance, no matter what...) of in downloading, of something being left out of a download.

Which, may... or may not be outright noticed, except to someone who... has extensive knowledge of all things files & folders wise. Of which, I don't lay claim to being gifted as such. By any means. Am still learning.

This, is what is otherwise known of... as a corrupted download.

That, coupled with... the unzipping process... (again, as with d/l comment above, in regard to corruption...) is rare but... in unzipping a zip file, something may... get lost in the process... again... not noticed outright except unless you're used to dealing with those self-same files & such... this is what is referred to, as a corrupted unzip.

Then, is the possibility... of both occurring back-to-back... even rarer, but... any percentage chance... is STILL... a chance...

Both instances I've outlined here... can occur. I know, as to having ran into instances of such, Myself... & am pretty sure that others have... as well, at 1 point or other.

Main point is... there are any permeable means & methods, for things... to go wrong from minor annoying ones with no dire consequences other than causing a bit of laughter, after some consternation of their happening... to downright disastrous ones... & anywhere in between these 2 extremes...

Hence, "Murphy's law"... in full effect.

M. M.

Which sils? I probably updated them already for the forthcoming version.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote