Old 12-15-21, 07:20 AM   #9
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie_Chan1102 View Post
Right, I'll try this. With deleting the steam launcher, will that uninstall ALL the other games that I have installed...? And when I install it again I should be able to choose installation place as a custom folder. I think after all this I'm gonna run the game vanilla, phew, don't want to risk this again, or with something else.

Thanks
Yeah, but... look at it this way... if there are any that you wanna take a crack at modding... (besides SH3) will have them, out of Window's UAC's... iron fisted gestapo grip.

As is, UAC, does NOT like files & folders, in it's iron fisted grip, being tampered with.
Modding things... like for example here... SH3... is doing just that & well... UAC, will shut it down faster than you can say... "Los".

As for choosing to custom install... depends... on what your hd situation is... you running solo hd, dual installed hd... solo install & an external... dual hd & externals...????

The only 1, I am not 100% sure of, is if you have a solo hd.... all the other possibilities.... then yeah... won't be a problem...

Trust Me, I know... it seems like a pain (just had My Dell die on Me & had to swap over to a tower, that I was trying to get set up, as My primary, hard core, gaming rig... but... what's that expression... the best laid plans, of mice & Men.... Those plans went out the torp tube, faster than a greased pig at a fair. ) Needless to say, had My work cut out getting all My games & such... back up & running. Took Me all of... 4 days & some change in hours, to get all that done.

So... I feel your pain, in this...

M. M.