View Single Post
Old 02-10-24, 03:52 AM   #12
prien1990
Watch

Downloads: 218
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rhino View Post
lol it's been a while. looks like my history from a long time ago got nuked I know I had more than 2 posts

A simple, but still time consuming, way to test for the CMOH would be to modify a few SDF files in a row so the objectives are worth a lot each, like 200 each, and then play a few missions on 100% difficulty and work your way through silver star, navy cross, etc.
Actually I did that, changed almost all objective points to 200 for every mission, completed both primary and secondary, 100% difficulty, managed to obtain both Silver Star and Navy Cross, Bronze Star, Navy/Marine Medal, Navy Commendation Medal, but no Navy Distinguished Service Medal or the MOH after those.
I definitely think those were left out of final release as were a bunch of other medals that are still present in the game files but never awarded (Lifesaving Medal, Purple Heart, Navy Achievement Medal). The only way to actually obtain them is to rename their files to some medals that are actually awarded, i.e. renaming the MOH to Navy Cross and so on. Unless some of you can make a fix I have no clue anymore.
prien1990 is offline   Reply With Quote