Abd_von_Mumit
The Old Man

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd_von_Mumit
No offense to anyone. Remember I'm a Pole too. The above is just an opinion, of the kind you discuss when having a drink. Just wanted to spread some cold water on the pro-Polish enthusiasm here. It's nice people abroad remember Polish damn good pilots, but that doesn't mean we must instantly tell them all about our national complexes.
No offense to you. But i have not noticed anybody been pro-Polish, or feel special because been Polish ? I dont really see Your point, to be honest. I am Polish too, living abroad, discovering history of Polish sailors. Been on grave of cmdr.B.Krawczyk (if you know who was that). Finally i am submarines warefare of WW2 lover - we call such guys "shiplover". Not submarines simulator games lover, if You feel the difference. You might learn history from book if You red one. I am the one who learn it from archives and is able to write the book about history for guys like yourself. Probably i could say much more about history of polish navy during the war and its dark secrets than you can imagine. This tread is not about Poles been special, at least i havent got such feelings. Poles abroad feel stronger their Polish - been than those who lives in Poland. But steel is not feeling been special. And dont forget about these few milions Poles lost their lifes because they were "not special" Germans or were not addicted communists like many Russians. Many of them have died so you can write such a things today and can live in free country.

So your opinion have been noticed, however for the next time please stick to subject of discussion.Thx
My post commented, as you noticed, the "Poles being special" part of the thread. Please do not link this to any kind or flavour of -ism, nor nazism, nor communism, as it's not relevant to what I said above.

If you feel offended, I'm sorry, as it wasn't my intention to offend anybody. But I'm not sorry about any of my opinions expressed above, as there is nothing to be sorry about sharing one's opinions.

PS. And I read books, at least remember reading a few.
Links: SH5 mods I use, FileFront, Manual plotting how-to
Abd_von_Mumit is offline   Reply With Quote