Old 09-13-23, 02:55 PM   #3
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin11 View Post
Hello everyone,

I apologize if the thread is in the wrong place (this is my first ever forum post on subsim), however I have been having a lot of trouble with installing TMO BH 2.0. I am no stranger to playing SH games, having already poured hundreds of hours into TWoS and at least 40 hours in FOTRSU, however I am still having trouble. I do not wish to sound insulting, but the installation instructions for TMO BH fall short of their intended goal and I find myself rather confused as to what I am supposed to do to get the mod running. This has lead to me installing TMO BH incorrectly as, even after following the installation instructions to the best of my understanding, the game crashes after trying to enter the watch deck or even on startup.

I have taken all necessary precautions (including deleting the saves folder and the steam folder after cleanly reinstalling the game), yet I am still at a loss as to what I am doing wrong.

Does the mod in question have to be installed on top of the default TMO v2.5? How does one go about installing the additional required mods in the README?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Martin hi...
Help with installing TMO BH 2.0 needed
Welcome my guy...
First of all, I suggest you read here in order to fully understand the steps as well as the mods that you are going to use...
Read here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=250635
the solution is already in hand if I may say so friendly Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote