View Single Post
Old 04-12-22, 01:16 PM   #103
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15 Re: Respects &... a query...

Got everything set up & rolling. What I see thus far, which I shall admit, isn't far... as I am early on in a career, looks great.

Fabulous job on the enhancement to NYGM, Fifi.

A couple of things, that I would like to ask about, respectfully... of course.

On the bino view... is it possible, to have this view, to be more in line with the view as is seen in using bino's... dual semi oval-circles, as the way it is now... kinda leaves/has Me feeling like, I am a pirate from back in the 17-1800's, looking through a spyglass, rather than looking through actual bino's.

The other thing would be is in regards to base localities... namely, Wilhelmshaven & Lorient.

The old base at Wilhelmshaven, is from the stock set up... & would love to see of that being updated/corrected... if at all possible.

With Lorient, its location, is a bit further out I believe, than where it was located, yet not deep into the bay channel, as Ubi shoved it in the stock set up.

Seeing as how the subs, are not as is with OneAlex's work, (using TKK's mod & this is good... ) as I feel it cuts back on being too... resource heavy, that perhaps the Wilhelm/Lorient mod, could perhaps be looked at as being added in... with maybe the traffic in/out of them... being culled/dialed back a bit... to up the stability factor.

Just food for thought...

Thanks for your hard work & effort in this.

M. M.