View Single Post
Old 02-14-09, 03:30 PM   #757
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis
It's pronounced 'Bob'. Only a few minutes ago you were saying that someone else was a beast because they didn't help restrain Hitman... you aren't consistent in your accusations. Yes, you accused Hitman rightly, but you have accused everyone, so you were bound to be right sooner or later. It may be worth asking how a barmaid, come inn owner through murder, has the strength to restrain a werewolf with one hand, when I had to use my full weight?
Well I jumped wrapped myself around his arm I hardly wrestled him to the ground, plus I didn't restrain Hitman alone. Kpt Buna helped, so did Oberon, and yourself, it took a group of us to pin him to the post. The only one didn't help, was Pinguin. As he was down at the time.

Furthermore, I was right about Task Force. I wanted him shot, and I warned everybody that shooting Letum was waste of time. did anybody listen, no.

You are not a wolf, nor am I, I willingly offered to have myself shot if I was wrong about Hitman I wasn't wrong also, if I were a wolf, why in the blue fook would I offer to have myself shot? So quit pointing your finger at me.

Quote:
I find it very convinient that of the three groups, you are saying that there are no beasts from the village group and I think you have said that from the start. First, a beast from U-13 was revelaed, then a beast from the camp was revealed. It would seem logical that there is at least one beast in the village and possibly two. You claim that isn't the case. Would that be because there are only two of you left from the village? One who claims to be a guardian, but so far has not protected anyone and yourself, who vouches for others, without offering any proof. You have also accused many others again without offering any proof.
I am not a beast. If I were, I would hardly say "Shoot me if I am wrong, and Hitman is not a wolf" would I?

Plus, I went out and helped Oberon, at night, and brough him back to the Inn here. Check the town criers notes (Scroll back in the thread) I am hardly going to be out at night helping somebody if at night I am supposed to be a monster and ripping people apart. Those flowers, Oberon gave them to me, to find out if I was a wolf or not.

Quote:
I'll look forward to seeing what evidence mookiemookie offers as proof of his guardianship.
The proof is given already, and I have pointed you in the right direction of it too.

Quote:
I also want to see what A Very Super Market has to say. He's happy to claim that he is a guardian, but hasn't said who he has protected. We don't know for sure that the uber beast is dead (do we? I might be missing a few things) and that is the only threat to a guardian at night. It seems quite a bold strategy to come forward without being sure. If they are both beasts, working together, then they can be sure their story of being guardians will always hold up. That will put them in a very strong position for the end, because who's going to lynch someone they think is a guardian?
The uber beast is not dead, the uber beast is alive and well. We conjecture there are two beasts left. We have to off the right one today if we humans want to win this unholy war, and I for one have not watched my friends and villagers and other innocent people die for nothing.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!