View Single Post
Old 05-18-23, 10:35 AM   #5330
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Default Attack destroyer...in KsDII wolfpack 3.2 assembly Original

@boapiu many thank's

DateTime 1939-08-27 it is around 10.30 a.m. I arrive a few miles from my "Quadra" North West England.. In very good weather taking advantage of my electric batteries... surprised by a destroyer at around 8 to 10 km to the Nord west he immediately opened fire... emergency dive 140m ..Combat post...
He harassed me for 1h30 then I studied his patern, timed him... then I attacked him... inscencer thing..!! I must say that the work of Kerllermann 1.3 is a pearl.. it is very difficult to take an attack position, especially with the innercie going up. I approached at 450m... he rushed straight at me...
He and pass very close to about 20m... to grenade.. I suffered a few scratches 3% a "bagatel"... as I expected these grenades to be thrown too far... I was hot.. then qu he was in front of me he started his circle... then in the periscopic position a "pistol" torpedo finished it... at the port aft transmission shaft... I must say that this "dangerous" attack gave me extreme tension... I'm happy.. to have it on my hunting board...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 05-18-23 at 10:48 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote