Old 06-21-21, 11:47 AM   #3470
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrywb57 View Post
Ahoy Kaleuns,

First let me say, enjoying the release! No problems D/L the mod. But I came across this when I go to the sonar station,

The sonar head rotates normally, just can't read the numbers in the dial. The numbers in the digital display on the top left corner are as they should be. If no one else isn't seeing this, it must be on my end.

The boat is a porpoise class, USS Pickerel out of Pearl Harbor. On the second patrol, noticed this during the first patrol but waiting if anything would change. Current location is Lat. 132°50'E Long. 30°20'N, in Patrol Area 8. The date is 26Feb1942 @18:36 hrs.

And the last item was to delete the 'save folder' before starting the mod.

Larry
OK, here again, with this mission "Patrol Off Honshu 05", it is like a WalMart "RollBack" - in that I have 'fixed' that mission before... I have now put the proper wording back into the tsr file for "... off Kyushu and northern Ryukyus..." so it makes more sense. Most all of the Empire Waters missions are "Honshu" numbered missions, which is fine, but we definitely want accurate "locating" text, such as Kyushu or Shikoku, etc. As for the dials, the FotRSU dials should be more legible than what you are showing... As for the gauges, are you using vickers03's Interior mod?

At Comder and MM: The 301 and 302 mods do indeed use different files to alter the AI response. We were worried that the two together might be too much, hence the splitting, which based upon Comder's use, lets us know we can do something a pinch weaker, and something even stronger...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote