Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comder View Post
M.M. ,
I had read the text popup of both of the mods. I believe they do different changes to the AI. This is why they were both added. I will wait and see what Propbeanie or s7rikeback has to say. I can be incorrect by miss reading the text. Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks

Comder
Ahoy, Comder...

Hey, no sweat... just caught My eye on seeing them 2 & it rang off a distant memory bell of propbeanie informing another user to chose 1 or the other of them...

Only trouble is... was a bit back for 1... &... FotRS is NOT the only mega to utilize that particular mod of adding more difficult AI... for SH4, that is..

OM : Dark Waters, also does as well.. & can't right off recall if when propbeanie addressed that, if it was for FotRS or OM: Dark... but, I do recall it. just no idea how long back that was or as I mentioned which mod set.. or else I would track down the post... to provide clarity here.

Sorry I can't be more... definitive than that... hang this rusty, dusty, beat up ol' HD called a brain... ugh. bloody sucks getting old...
some days, I'm doing good just to even remember My name...

M. M.