View Single Post
Old 01-11-08, 07:15 PM   #26
ustahl
Watch Officer

Downloads: 156
Uploads: 0

Hi Rubini, and thanks for your prompt response.
From my SH3 days I know of your modding skills and thus realize that your technical knowledge is superior.
I have been blinded by the stunning visuals in SH4 that my above mentioned settings have given me so far, but your additional info tantalizes me to experiment some more with alternative settings. I just didn't think it possible there might be even better yet visuals in store for me with other ("lesser") settings.
Just like somebody else further above mentioned, I too thought that the highest possible/feasible settings would automatically give the best results. Now you made me think again, mate. For instance I did not know abt that 16xQ stuff you mentioned. I'm curious however, what I might lose in terms of transparency, if I go from SSAA to MSAA.:hmm:

As a sidenote, I haven't been playing SH3 (with GWX + several more mods) for some time, because the geometry is distorted on my 22" widescreen. With my earlier 21" CRT I virtually lived inside SH3. GWX 2 being out, is a hint for a fix in this context permitted in this SH4 thread?