Old 10-18-21, 12:26 AM   #7
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Captains running patrols with S-Class in my update for TMO. Tell me what you think? Your experiences. I did some modifications to them, they are not the tanks they were before. How are you faring in depth charge attacks, can't dive very deep.

Anyone running in the Alaskan/Aleutians in 42 and 43? I added traffic etc. to make that area interesting. For immersion, get the cold weather clothing optional mod from traveler. Only use with S boats, does not work properly with fleetboats(yet)
Query... to run a S boat, out of the Aleutian's... during '42... what base would I need to do... love how with FotRS, it gives that direct indicator of that. may look at seeing of a, update to the career start screen similar in scope of FotRS, Bubblehead1980... just a suggestion... to make it easier to be able to chose a career out of the Aleutian's.

M. M.

Oh, on a side note... think with the torp dud ratio that is set up at the start, is good... in a Sargo boat, out of Manilla... shot at 3 targets, a bit of.. harbor raiding, set up 6 torps... 4 aft, 2 fore... had 1 hit & do damages to 1 of the targets... no idea of the others. but consider that they ran deep... sent 2 more from fore, of course.. owing to knowing that the torps have that dud factor built in... (am NOT doing as they would, what with husbanding torps, as was messaged to the skippers off the rip of the war... which that message is sent to all skippers, in FotRS. That & to submerge during the day & run 1 engine for recharge, as well... may want to think of some addition of that message in TMOverhauled... just a suggestion. ) so am sending 2 at each target that I run across... knowing the dud factor is there. Any way, the 1 ship I damaged, was a tanker, enough tonnage to finish off the op orders I had, free range orders & sink shipping.... before it sank... it went up in a spectacular fireball, managing to stay intact except for the 2 holes in it. (Yeah, I free cammed to view My handiwork.. Didn't think to take a snap shot of it... dang it all. Ugh...

M. M.