View Single Post
Old 10-04-21, 09:24 PM   #3
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

I'm gonna try to play some since I'm slowing down for winter. I know when we were playing with this years ago one thing I didn't like was the enemy ship size ratio vs distance. I think I had it about 2000 yards with a vet rating on a dark night where I could turn around and get out, with other factors I could get to about 1500 yards. What I didn't like if I put the cam on the enemy ship to view my sub profile I could easily see my sub, tho the yardage range was close to what subs pulled off without being seen. Seems like someone made a mod to correct the ratio, but forget what it was and my next step was gonna try it and see the impact. Another thing I did was angle down the enemy searchlights a tad, testing it seemed to have some impact and running away with them chasing they'd give up and go into zigs searching. Good run down!

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote