Old 08-05-21, 08:57 PM   #62
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by l02turner View Post
I long ago gave up on the SH Icon. I use the SH4.exe in the base folder. After I reinstalled from the CD things have worked. I didn't try to launch the Vers 4 upgrade and am content using SH4 with TMO but I'm not sure TMO is actually running. Is there a visual indication to know when a mod like TMO is running or not?
If I am not mistaken, TMO should have a loading screen image that will say it's TMO.

If I have this right, the loading image should be located as follows:

C:\Games\Silent-Hunter\SH4-Steam\steamapps\common\SH4-megamods\FotRS-U-EN remix\Data\Menu\Loading (using as an example here... replacing the 1st part of all this with /TMO (or what name for the folder you are using here) basically folder structure according to how you have SH4 installed & working from there.)

The loading image will be in this part of the main folder for SH4 that you're using the TMO mod in... \Data\Menu\Loading

In the Loading folder the file you're likely to be looking for should be tagged as:

intro_logo_bkg (I do believe... )

Hopefully this info is correct since I do NOT have TMO installed & set up... though I think I still do have the mod set up unzipped in My 2ndary hard drive... & shall take a look & see (though there were a couple of integrations of TMO to be frank about it, but.. the basic file location... should be the same as here, I do believe.)

Upon investigation the TMO I have is v2.5 & the location of the main loading image, is indeed located in Data\Menu\Loading & is tagged as ''intro_logo_bkg''

Hopefully this helps...

M. M.

If on booting up your TMO modded SH4... you should then see that image, if you're NOT.. then soething is not set up right.