chopped50ford
Weps

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Q&A....

@theberbster

Thank you for the fast response.

Quote:
The Americans had major problems with their torpedoes which took a while to sort out.
This will be replicated in your game to some extent but not to every torpedo.
I have considered this knowing the history of issues we were having, but Im hitting a big zero on hits on 5 ships in a row; each torpedo passing through. With the depth I have set them at, they should be bouncing off the hulls; if this was the case, I would have nodded my head in defeat to torpedo duds

Quote:
Firing torpedoes at a destroyer the draft needs to be set very shallow otherwise they will past under the hull.
Having said all that your problem from what you are experiencing would seem to be more like a game one?
This could be the case, I have been checking draft specifics for each ship I have been encountering. If the draft was at 11.5', I set them shallow at 5'

To answer some of your questions:

Questions.
Do you still get the same problem when you do the torpedo tutorial? - I will try this to see if there is a change.

Are you using manual or auto targeting? - I am using Auto Targeting

Is your game based on a "Career? - Yes - Im currently in 'Career Mode'

What path have you used to install your game? C:/Games/Steam/SH4...I pulled the game out of Windows (X64) folder per directions I saw in your recommendations

Are you using L.A.A? - I am not since I am not seeing any performance issues

Does it make a difference if you un-tick "Dud Torpedoes" from the game player settings? - I will try this....Im going to try the tutorial, and restart adding manual targeting, etc, etc.

http://ths-i.com/
chopped50ford is offline   Reply With Quote