View Single Post
Old 11-01-07, 12:19 AM   #61
Ishmael
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 79
Uploads: 0

Granted. Unfortunately your gesture of goodwill is misinterpreted by the DEA as an atempt to organize a world-wide free cocaine distribution network. Blackwater Contractors working for DEA bust in your door, shoot you down like a dog and find...nothing. Your estate and survivors sue for wrongful death only to find that the White House has given all Blackwater Employees "Double-Secret Immunity" from all crimes anywhere so the case is taken to the Supreme Court. The court, on a 5-4 majority, finds for Blackwater guaranteeing their position as a new Praetorian Guard of the executive. Your survivors, after being pilloried for months on Fox News and conservative talk radio, slowly disappear or are found dead in mysterious boating "Accidents" on Chesapeake Bay. The coroner's finding in all cases is either accidental drowning or suicide despite the anchor chains tying their hands behind them or the fact that they all live on the West coast.

I wish I could write a 50,000 word best-selling novel of my father's stories as a merchant seaman in World War 2 entirely in the month of November.

Last edited by Ishmael; 11-01-07 at 12:34 AM.