View Single Post
Old 06-13-23, 04:12 PM   #1603
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Well...I run OneAlex in my W11 PC, I have the "SH3" folder in my E unit (C is another unit in my PC with the OS, etc). I added heavy mods to OneAlex (heavy itself). I added the full interiors of WAC 5, I added more ships, I added music, I added the full sounds of WAC 5, I added the winter harbors from WAC 5....I don't have problems and the mod is very stable. Try to redownload OneAlex, and use the SH3 folder only for the mod, do not use the installation for Toyota or another mod. I have NYGM FiFi but in a parallel Steam installation with multiSH3.

I have the Hsie app, and the "contents" files from Hsie and Stiebler of NYGM FiFi in the SH3 OneAlex folder. I ran Hsie app and set 4gb patch and the others options as in NYGM. Same for Stiebler. So, I use in OneAlex the same Hsie/Stiebler config from NYGM. And all works very fine. You don't have the Hsie app in the SH3 OneAlex folder, so I think you need it from another place, and I use that included in NYGM FiFi.

Have luck, hope you can run this great mod.

Fitzcarraldo
I can tell your already going about the installation the wrong way, you dont need to download .hsie and stiebler hardcoded fixes as their already patched to the SH3.exe as well as the 4GB patch in the Onealex mod. I don't know how you got things working Fitz but your duplicating things you dont need too. Onealex has everything NYGM has just maybe a touch less difficulty on the stats and values wise of damage and sensors but very hardcore tough mod just like NYGM, slightly less hardcore GUI too then NYGM but everything else is similar. Also why don't you join the official Onealex discord Fitz, faster and easier to chat about the mod that way. Plus onealex already includes all of Thomsens sounds plus Das Boot movie phrases etc.

P.S. The stiebler and .hsie files are in the 'support' folder of the mod but the SH3.exe is indeed patched with them with the options that Alex ticked off for his own playstyle. You can re-edit the SH3.exe with your own hsie and stiebler options by doing this:

1. Copy your SH3.exe from your SH3 game (installation) folder and place it in your SH3 game/ Support folder/Stiebler4c_v16B1 Folder.
2. Now, you can run the HsieOptionsSlector_v16B1.exe. You CAN NOT run the HsieOptionsSelector without the SH3.exe temporarily located in the SH3 game/ Support folder/Stiebler4c_v16B1 folder.
3. Make your changes and exit the HsieOptionsSelector and you'll get a message that your SH3.exe has been "updated", or something like that.
4. Now, when your back to the SH3 game/ Support folder/Stiebler4c_v16B1 Folder, move your newly patched SH3.exe back to your SH3 game folder, like it was in step 1.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t

Last edited by kyle9154; 06-13-23 at 04:40 PM.
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote