Thread: [REL] Dark Waters
View Single Post
Old 05-05-23, 10:54 AM   #1710
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebby View Post
Realy like the mod, a few optimization questions:

1. I cant get an tower emblem on my boat, contrary to equipment changes when in port. Is there a way to do it?
emblems are available as standard equipment at zero renown cost. if you are not seeing any emblems, please reply with your mod list (JSGME-Tasks-Export to Clipboard-paste in your post here (ctrl+v)) as well as the boat you are driving and your home base name.

Quote:
2. KSD has for the Type IXC/40 the cut down front deck standard (wasp waist) on the boat.
Can you get that with OM DW somehow too?
there is only one Turm for that boat but it is the latest Turm as opposed to Turms used on the IX-A and IX-B.

Quote:
3. I found the settings to flip from authentic or metres back to imperial again after each game start. I tried deleting the SH4 folder and saving via menu, no luck. Any way to put it to metres permanently?
there are two places to make a change to measurement units. on the main page, the settings will be used for Single Missions and War Patrols. there is a second settings in the Career In-port screen that are effective only for Career play. if you are playing a career, this is the set of settings (lol) that you want to modify.

Quote:
4. Thanks for doing this!

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote