View Single Post
Old 06-10-22, 06:53 AM   #4488
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

An Ukrainian general estimates the Russian have a numerical advantage in soldiers in the battlezones of Donbass of 5:1, and in artillery even 7:1. The losses of the ukrainians are estimated to be 100-200 per day - and that of the Russians' said to be 3-5 times as high. However, the attrition affects the ukrainians heavily, and Ukrainian military leaders and analysts from abroad say that currently a new big counter offensive is unlikely because the Ukrainian army simply is overexhausted and many fighters are at the end of their physical and psychological stamina. One must assume that this is exactly what the new Russian strategy of keeping up utmost pressure even when suffering desastrous own losses is aiming for. The Russians can afford these losses. The Ukrianians can't afford even their lower losses. Ever ylost artiollery piece counts several times more agaunst them mthna any Russian artillery piece lost.

The Ukrainians say they need hundreds more of artillery and MRLS systems to survive this war of attrition.
Belarus possibly prepares a late entry into the war. Maybe Lukashenko finally is pressed to pay tribuite to Putin'S help in cracking down ion the oppsoiton after the last elecitonf raud. Belarussian army is again amassing forces near the border to Ukraine. I think it is absolutely possible that Russia will sooner or later start a second attempt to conquer Kyiw - or obliterate it.

The Germans - babble on. No weapons delivered since 3 months. MARS II and IRIS-T delayed until Decembre. At least. The Greeks start to voice anger over the German delaying in the Ringtausch of IFVs. The same Mätzchen like with Poland, Slovenia, and others before. Germany's role does not stop to pout its nation to shame, I'm sorry to say. And it makes me sick and angry to see the slime at the top of the political hierarchy dripping off the table in greasy glutinous drops and ruining the carpet for everybody. Blasé and underhanded Scholz makes me sick.

Three days ago there was a merkel revival party on TV. A servile fan of hers "interviewed" her, first time since she left office, an evening-filling TV show. Conclusion: She was perfect. She knew Putin and had no illusions. She made nothing wrong, she made no mistakes, never. She said she sees no reason to excuse herself for anything. And the servile fanboy at her feet? Did not ask for the nculear exit. For the mass migration deaster. For the Euro debacle. The failed Minsk 2 agreement.

What a fake event. Its hopeless. Germany is lost. But at least now I know what the shine and choire of glorious holiness looks and sounds like. I'm blinded and my ears still ring.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-10-22 at 07:02 AM.