View Single Post
Old 05-26-23, 12:10 PM   #4042
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Now that U mention it: after the minor TIA, I did a two night apnea test and sent it it in. The results came back, and I'll be wearing a Cpap mask of some sort. I'm a snorer and my wife has said for years that sometimes she hears me stop breathing...now she gives me a good shove to revive me. The supposed TIA may have simply been a sleeping disorder. My youngest brother has been wearing one for years...and my dad probably should have.
I'm now coming to grips with the intracacies and voluminous manuals of my insurance delayed CPAP Luna G3 gizmo with heated distilled water only humidifyer... after two nights 'floooding out' with water that cools and condenses(night air temps drop) in the mask awakening me after only three hours ; I finally got the settings right to allow my normal six hours and a 'happy face 90%' on the screen All the info of my night's slumber now goes into the cloud to my physician....and the Chinese government! The horror is: I'll be doing this for the rest of my life!?? ie: "what a fascinating Modern age I now sleep in??!" with apologies to 'Lucky Jack' Aubrey

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 05-26-23 at 10:22 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote