Old 08-04-22, 10:30 AM   #3
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMike2022 View Post
I have SH3 and GWX GOLD 3.0 I have already done 4 patrols my question is can I now install Mods like:
Lifeboats and Debris v4
Damage texture 1.0

Do I need to reinstall fresh SH3?
I have JSGME already.

If I can just Install the Mods could I have advice on how.

Ok, if you're familiar with the use of JSGME... then 2 things to suggest...

1. Before using the mods, take a look through them & make sure that they are JSGME formatted correctly... Most are, but every once in a while... a few may miss the mark on being properly set up, so... it pays to check. Sometimes, in the heat of putting them together... a slight mistake can occur... just know that I appreciate the work that they put into doing them.

2. Before activating the additions, to a set up that is rocking it... make a backup copy of the save folder... on the off chance, that the added in mods, cause... conflicts/issues.... errors, in the mix.

This, will make it less painful, should you have to dial back on the mods, & have a good, solid foundation... from which to start anew from, in inspecting to find out just which mod it is that is causing the issues & such. Some mods, play well together... some don't. Just be aware of that & prepared to deal with lil' hiccups as well as major ones... they do & can occur.

Hope this helps...

M. M.