View Single Post
Old 08-04-22, 10:10 AM   #2
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default re

I know you can activate "Modified Version of LifeBoats&Debris for Sh3 V2A" via JSGME with no problems. I know nothing about "Damage texture 1.0". I did a search on it and it appears to be fine too and looks pretty good. You might want to do a Google search for yourself, to be sure. I use "Anzacmicks Damage Immersion". It looks fantastic and I don't have any issues. It's JSGME ready too. If your using MFM3.3, there is a patch for "Anzacmicks Damage Immersion" that you might want to activate. You don't need to reinstall. Place the downloaded mods in the MOD folder of your SH3 install. Run JSGME and these mods, "Modified Version of LifeBoats&Debris for Sh3 V2A" and "Damage texture 1.0" will be listed in the left hand pane. Select the mod you want to activate (1 at a time) and hit the >. It will now be listed in the right hand pane of JSGME. It will load when to start SH3. While your in JSGME look for a mod called "GWX Enhanced Damage Effects". Try this one first. It's not bad either. I advise against using 2 damage mods at the same time, you only need 1 anyway. hope this helps

Up Date: "LifeBoats and Debris v4" isn't for GWX3, the README says "GWX2.1 ONLY, Modified Version of LifeBoats&Debris for Sh3 V2A. By Iambecomelife. Will work for GWX3

Last edited by Doolar; 08-06-22 at 10:07 AM.
Doolar is online   Reply With Quote