View Single Post
Old 03-07-13, 06:02 PM   #6
Feuer Frei!
Navy Seal

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRivet View Post
What bothers me most is that we have a playable beta that is been released to a certain segment of the community and here we are still drawing nearer and nearer to a release date and all we have is a bunch of unanswered questions.
Are we? Drawing nearer to a release date?
How long has the beta been going for now? I'm just asking a question, not attacking you.
I'm curious, what are the 'signs' that we are drawing nearer to release. As anyone knows, and i don't know how long the beta has been going on for, but betas can last months, many months.

Quote:
She was careful to avoid the term "money" or "currency"
Of course, it's called marketing spin. Being very diplomatic. You don't want to 'scare' people away before the game goes live.
If it hasn't already anyway, due to other factors.

Quote:
She said you can use "credits" forgive my ignorance but is this something you gain over time, something you buy with a credit card, or a little of both?
I'm sure that will become clearer, once we get closer to a release date.
Which begs the first question i asked.

As for the pay to win or pay to play, well, Ubisoft obviously has done some research into the Micro Transaction games marKets, hint hint WoT, and thinks that because they are making money hand over fist, that they can emulate this by introducing us to the SHO game.

LINK TO MY SH 3 MODS
Feuer Frei! is offline   Reply With Quote