View Single Post
Old 03-20-23, 10:54 PM   #15
sortofredhead
Bosun

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
i have experienced the same frustration with TMO_BH.
this is not a complaining email and no offense intended to bubblehead who has put in innumerable hours into this mod, but i, too, have experienced specious CTD's.
for example, i will torpedo a ship or two ships. then at the next encounter, i launch a torpedo and ten seconds later, a slight hesitation, and CTD.
then there is the depth charge "thing". sometimes, we can endure a depth charge attack and sometimes, it is a CTD attack.
these are known issues to BH and, as i said above, this is not a complaint email, merely a commiseration email to a fellow-player.
i am sure that he is working on resolving them and i suspect that RL has intruded on that effort.

I know that you were certainly not complaining about the mod. I got some things reworked and did fine until a Jap Destroyer dropped a few distant depth charges and I got a CTD. Fired all my torpedoes in first patrol at various depth settings and contact settings and got absolutely 0 hits at close ranges. It seemed that all went under the ships no matter what depth setting I used. Oh well!!
sortofredhead is offline   Reply With Quote