Old 09-22-21, 11:29 AM   #65
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
well life has given me new challenges so my plan to rework GFO is going to be on indefinite hold for at least a year now, if ever.

Hurricane Ida took the roof off of my house as well as my dads house so I have no time for games for a long time

we literally just got power and water restored after 3 weeks with nothing

I may revisit this at some point but its not even on my radar any more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
Sorry to hear about this. It is more than understandable and I hope all becomes better soon for you and yours.
Ahoy, Webster...

Arlo +1

I feel your pain, as I just recently... lost My entire repository. This contained info on work arounds, fix ideas, link info for stuff pertaining to merchants, warships, subs... & All things SH related... from SH3 to 5... *sighs*

Still have what I had installed but, a good majority of the mods used, I have now... no idea where I got them from... much less who created them.... & all the notes for them, as well.. that I had started compiling.

I know that doesn't compare what with loss of power or damages to the homestead... but, I do know all about that, having grew up in Bama. Dealing with hurricanes, ice storms... yeah, they can & do occur down south... believe it or not.

1 storm, took out power for almost a month... in the dead middle of winter. Not the best time to be without power. Especially if you live in a home that is dependent on power for... just about everything in the home except for cooking. The heater, used propane to produce heat, but was dependent on electric for the ignitor & blower...

So, I can & do understand...

Here's to y'all getting things back to rights there, where you are Webster, chum.

All the best to ya, in the mean time.

M. M.