Old 10-21-22, 08:38 AM   #1633
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
you HAVE to be kidding me!?!?!?
so, the "scripted" engagements are airedales doing loop-de-loops and then crashing into the ocean on the hopes that one of us will rescue them?

Shhh... don't tell anyone, but the "Rescue Targets" are also scripted... If a US plane does happen to crash within the designated target zone, then yes, he counts toward the rescue count, but outside the zone, they do not - though you can pick them up. You cannot pick-up Japanese survivors though to bring them in for questioning... which really, they should have allowed that,..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
well, that figures.
why didn't you get the old IT-troubleshooting stamp that says: probable user error.

p.s. the problem is the DW Errors Fix mod. apparently, DW cannot abide the Stock errors being fixed.
so...i guess we will remove that mod and sail on.
Ahhh... good find. Yeah, you could activate all of your Dark Waters mods, then run the tools for a "fix pack", which might be slightly necessary, but probably won't yield as many errors as the Stock game has, since those tools were run during DW development, but I am almost 99.9% certain there are still errors in the Campaign, due to infecting them anew with edits for DW ( guilty! ), but also from existing errors that are both of the type that are difficult to track down, except with a BUNCH of campaign testing...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote