Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comder View Post
Good Day Gentlemen,
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this question. I enjoy FOTRSU, so I am sing it as I tweak things I am looking into changing an American sub into a German sub that can do German campaigns. I have been comparing the two versions of subs. I believe I can tweak them. My question is have any of you done this? if so, may I ask which files you changed that worked best.
If this is the incorrect forum for this question. Please point me to the correct one.

Thank You
Comder
Ahoy, Comder...

If, I am understanding you correctly.. what you are saying is, of using the sub side of things, to set up a German Uboat campaign...Not to change up a U.S. Fleetboat, into a German Uboat, in the U.S. Navy..

If I have that right... can say that there is already, @ least 1 mega SH4 mod already done... (well... 2, if you include the original version that was the base for the 1 I am fixin' to point out) named:

Operation Monsun: Dark Waters, which... can be found here:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=243322

If that is what you were talking of wanting to do... well.. then you'd be in good company, & want to wish you all the best... don't know if using the U.S. Fleetboat side of SH4 to flesh out the German war effort or not... but I do wish you good luck.

M. M.