View Single Post
Old 04-21-17, 01:47 PM   #7698
homienik
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Hello people,
I'm having issues starting the game, whenever I start the game I'll hear the music but no picture, the whole pictures stays black... Did work with 1.06 yesterday though... Very Strange. Can somebody help?

Vanilla Game does boot and shows picture however.. reinstalled twice today

EDIT:
When reporting a problem/bug/CTD, please make sure to provide answers to following questions:

- System spec ? ------------> FX8320E OC'd 16gb 2133 DDR3 + RX480 8GB ; Game installed on a mx200 ssd
- Confirm that the game is patched to official v1.2.0 version. ----> yes
- What is your version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay download, Steam) ----> DVD + Patch from the internet
- Did you check provided install instructions, FAQ and tips and did you find them understandable enough? ---> yes ofc
- Specify mods you're using and state your mod order (do not type it manually, use "Export activated mods list to" JSGME function).
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

The Wolves of Steel 2.0.0
TWoS Real Navigation
TWoS Campaign Advance Verifier Testing
TWoS UI cmd_Auto Ship Recognition
TWoS UI cmd_Radio Reports_A.S.R
TWoS Zones_Reduc. Fires and Expl

- If you use any unsupported mods, remove them, reinstall the game according to install instruction/start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist. --> nope
- Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing the situation when problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?
- A number of screenshots can be very useful too.
Screenshot made in silent hunter 5 where the screen stays black via WINDOWS PRINT:

EDIT 2: I eventually got it to work again after patching and patching with the generic patcher over and over again, apparently UPLAY hindered the patching process.

Last edited by homienik; 04-21-17 at 02:25 PM.
homienik is offline   Reply With Quote