View Single Post
Old 05-21-22, 02:34 PM   #233
hunter301
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
I feel ya, on that 1st half of your reply...

On the front lines of your query...

Not gonna be of much help there... sorry, know that isn't what you're looking for there... thing is... I have no experience as it pertains to any games/downloads... basically anything to do with getting games from... Amazon... nada, non, el zippo... a big, fat... goose egg (0)...

My forte, relies more on source from say... Steam, to be frank, for how to work within their system there... to be able to multi copy SH4 & mod them out... have gotten fairly... proficient in that... & remembering lil'... tid bits of info, such as the reply to you there in the No SH4... thread, being just 1 tid bit of info, gleaned along the way.

M. M.
At this point I would spend the $9.99 and buy the single version of the game again from Steam and just download the V1.4 upgrade without U-boat upgrade just to play again but I don't think it's going to solve the Black Screen of Death" problem that I'm having.
Would really piss me off to drop another ten bucks on the game just to have the same problems.
I also want to be able to install some of the better mods to the game so I don't want it to be complicated with Steam interventions.

"You know what the chain of command is?
It's the chain I get and beat you with till you understand who's in command."
-ME
hunter301 is offline   Reply With Quote