View Single Post
Old 04-30-12, 08:10 PM   #9
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigbold View Post
At first sorry that my answer lasts so long but I don't got a mail that you have replied.
Does the change of Captain/Crew settings really work? When I get solved another big problem I will test it. Perhaps you have had it too: I've made the experience that I can store a mission and another not or better, I can store but starting again to continue my boat gets list with around 40° or - much better - it starts flying to the moon, slowly like a hot air balloon. Because I've modified my sim.ini my extended janus log told me (so far I understand what's written there) that there are opening difficulties with model.JRF's. At first I had this with the downloaded modded "Kormoran" and now additionally with the NCCAdmHipper,jrf. They run without any bug but only the first time. After storing the mission the things above will happen. A cathastrophy.
To the crew/captain settings I've seen three possibilities: A) CrewRating = in the UDF-files, B) Proile = .. but nobody knows the correct parameters and C) Crew/Captain. It would be very helpful if the change of this parameters would really have a result in the game because we can manage then greenhorn crews or mixed with veterans and so on. I will post my results but at first I must know which JRF's cause the storing defect and I fear that this will last.
Yes, it does work. RedOctober1984 and I tested a specifically scripted mission I made to do just that. The default settings feel more like the appropriate reactions from a Late War crew while the settings I stated in a previous post make more sense with an Early War crew.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote