Thread: 2023 BOSS Noms
View Single Post
Old 04-16-23, 08:38 AM   #7
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Onkel Neal has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Post of the Year
Nomination basis: Nicely detailed post, this is the way it should be done!
Forum: General Topics

Nominated Member: Moonlight
Nominated Post: Link
Quote:
I'm currently watching anything Zombie related these days, the western worlds population are acting like a load of bleeding zombies so I thought if I could get into their zombie infested brains I might be able to understand just where they're coming from, I mean the population, not the zombies.

Z Nation

Season 1.
Blood, gore and people fighting for their very lives, this is bleeding great I thought, just carry on with this and it'll be well worth watching. Sadly, that was a huge mistake on my part as the writers of the show began to put unrealistic scenario after scenario in each and every episode that followed, by the end of the first season I had steam pouring out of my bleeding ears.

Season 2.
oh my bleeding word, what have these bleeding idiots done to this show, the whole of the second season should have been scrapped and re-written by someone who is even slightly competent, These writers should be tarred and feathered and the useless bastards thrown into a bleeding dustbin, (trashcan) for those people who abuse the English language on a daily basis. I know it's not your fault that your "Founding Fathers" were as thick as the proverbial brick but that's another story. :O:

Season 3.
I managed to watch 2 episodes before I admitted defeat and threw the bleeding towel in, I'd had enough, I couldn't take anymore of this bollocks, the series started out so promising with season 1's first episode getting a mighty 7.2\10 and slowly but surely descending into the shambolic putrid smelling garbage that it finally became.
I have to give it an honest rating and, taking the first ever episode into account I'm going to give it an overall rating.

Overall Rating 2.5\10.

This could have been the second best of the best zombie series that there's ever been but, the writers just weren't up to the job, what a bleeding shame, at least "The Last Of Us" is a deserved leader of the top spot for now.

I'm going to watch "Day of the Dead" next, a comedy zombie series by all accounts and after that the South Korean series "All of Us Are Dead" a school children zombie apocalypse, it sounds interesting, I can imagine eating a schoolgirl throws some interesting questions up for the writers and director so they'll have to handle that one rather delicately...... :03:
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote