Old 06-16-21, 11:16 AM   #75
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, Kal_Maximus_U669...

With My post about the Tench, that was with what I knew of as it pertained to older info... of which I admit, I haven't kept up with in regards to issues that were found with that sub.

Which was partly what I was trying to find out, was if those issues had been resolved, or mitigated to a minimum at least.

As It goes, I haven't really tried doing a career with a Tench, preferring instead to start from jump street & work My way up. Call Me, old fashioned , if you will, in starting from the bottom & clawing my way to the top.

I know I could well jump the line but... that pesky belief system kicks My aft quarters & says... what do you think you're doing, get back to the end of the line & progress like you know you should...

So, I haven't tested out the Torsk, sorry...

warmest regards, Kal_Maximus_U669

M. M.

hy Mardigan you are right "there is no point in running, you have to start on time":en haut: ... we know the problem .. so he just has to solve it ... once again this skin must be built in one piece j I'm almost sure ... and these problems will be resolved !!!! Greetings & respect are the key words here.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote