Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
i'm not sure what you mean?
Ok, will see of making this part clearer.. even on rereading it Myself, I can see where it might lead to confusion & for that, My apologizes vickers03.

Ok, with the Capt.'s quarters name tag (found in the interior mod you also did), you gave info on how to go about editing that texture item... editing or rounding out this mod was where that was in reference to...

As it is, after 8 kill selection in the ships sunk folder, it jumps up from 8 to 12.. with no 9, 10, 11 in between those. Just as that is there between kills 8-12, it is also repeated yet again with a jump from 12-16 & again 16-20 & finally 20-24.

Of course, I do know & understand that, at some point in time, as a skipper, that there will be a transit from 1 sub, to another.

So, with not having 9, 10, 11, kill flags, as well as 13, 14, 15... 17, 18, 19... & finally 21, 22, 23.. would the use of the editing you outlined in the interior mod, be doable in the interim to fill in those missing kill count flags... or is it better to wait for you with a future update that includes them.?

(Am hoping for the latter as being done, cause I will admit... with doing the editing on the Capt.'s name plate in the interior mod... I got it done, but.. it wasn't easy... I am, Myself, more of a user of mods than a tinkerer of files & such.. think of Me as more of a... willing crash test dummy, if ya will.

If it helps advance & make things better, I'm more than happy to deal with goofs, errors, things going wrong, knowing that all of it is for a greater good... making something good, even better, vickers03 bud )

Hope this helps for better clarity on what I was asking here...

M. M.