View Single Post
Old 01-18-22, 09:13 PM   #6
COBRA23
Swabbie

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The Balao boat is not supposed to be available to patrol with at Brisbane until after July 1943. May 1943 at San Francisco for New Construction. In this regard (as well as others), the game completely ignores the Active dates of the boat, and "rewards" the player who has scored really high with a new boat. We put some assignments in at Brisbane and Pearl for if you do get an early boat, you at least will not CTD, but... There is no way we have found, and we have tried a multitude of things with FotRSU, and all have been for naught, other than to tell the players to save at the green line when coming back into bases, and do not take a new command, unless you know what it is - which the only way to know is to go ahead and accept it, hence the idea of the Save when inbound, so that you can roll back. Did you save prior to coming into Brisbane before you were assigned the Balao? If so, go back to that save, and then do NOT take the new command.
Thanks for explanation , I got luck i saved game before i take command of Balalo , so I will return to the gato and I will continue with gato , i will adept command later of 1943 .
Last question when I will progres later is there a same problém with Tench ?
COBRA23 is offline   Reply With Quote