View Single Post
Old 07-07-14, 02:26 PM   #752
Sonic
Swabbie

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Vecko you did it, you sonnufagun.^^

how did ubi actually think one could play 100% (or near to that, i keep the external cam nomatterwhat) without the, say Raofb wheel. or a hydrophone.
You took everything I liked from the older parts of the series (their mods, actually) and made it work in SH5. more than that: you made RealNav a reality, something former versions couldnt (because why? ubi included realistic stars and what was lacking? right, a precise clock - lol).
Dont tell me the snorkels actually work...

Thank you for bringing SH5 from a comlete disaster to something actually cool, playable, even desireable.

But enough of that, i fear your ego might explode and leave nasty stains.
I still have quite some crashes, but that is my system i'd say (it manages about 10 turns of Civ V before waving byebye). If I had no patience I wouldnt play SH in the first place.

But I do have a ... uhm... pressing matter at hand; I finished the baltic operations, relocated to kiel and cant choose another mission. it's September 3rd, am I home early, because the other missions start later?
Took me couple of days, and i'm quite happy with my performance (40kt on 96% realism), i am even willing to chea... I mean tweak a save-file or something.
Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote