View Single Post
Old 06-28-10, 05:40 PM   #60
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Default Equipment.upc UpgradePacks.upc

I've been spending most of my free time the past few days going over the Equipment.upc and UpgradePacks.upc and UBoat_Sensors.sim files.
I was just going to add the Improve Alberich, Tarnmatte and Improved Tarnmatte coating upgrades because these upgrades actully do something for the sub but found several other items that were not complete during the process. Turning my MOD into a bug fix of sorts.
There are several items defined in the UBoat_Sensors.sim that are not even configured in the Equipment.upc or UpgradePacks.upc files. The above mentioned Coatings being a example of three items not configured.
Then I keep getting side tracked when finding out things like, the round directional radio antenna located on the Conning Tower Foreward Starboard side is suppose to extend/retrack/rotate. The Communication Antenna on the Port Side is suppose to extend/retrack a little higher then the Attack Periscope. The FuMo-30/61/65 Radar Antenna are suppose to extend/retract/rotate as well.
BIGREG made a post that he figured out how to Raise/Lower the Round Directional Radio Antenna. I PM'd him asking to download his changes. He tried to tell me how to do it and his english isn't to good and I don't speak french. So I am taking a break from this for a for a while and wait for some adittional info.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire

Last edited by TheBeast; 06-29-10 at 12:40 PM.
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote