View Single Post
Old 10-07-16, 06:24 PM   #82
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Just had a very good experience with the U.S Postal Service. Friday I stopped at my local guitar store for a new set of bass strings, six-string style, and they didn't have the ones I wanted. That night I ordered a set from Amazon. Since I have Prime they mailed them the next day with the promise that they'd be here Monday. Monday came and they weren't in my mailbox. Last night I checked the USPS website and it said they had been delivered to my mail box. Today I walked down to the local post office to complain. The manager there explained that since my apartment complex has three different sections, and each section is numbered 1-32, it was likely that the substitute carrier put it in the right box, but in the wrong section.

I went to the grocery store and then back home. I hadn't been home five minutes when my doorbell rang. It was the Post Office manager. She had driven over here, checked mail boxes and knocked on doors until she found who had my strings, and then hand-delivered them to my door.
Puts a new meaning in the words, "Obama Care"
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote