View Single Post
Old 04-15-11, 09:45 AM   #1
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Default Adding scripted ships to SH4

Hi mates: I have a couple of questions about the Mission Editor and the possibility of add new ships scripted in SH4.

My intention is to add some ships in the Caribbean (U boats, merchants...), and in the San Francisco Bay. I use TMO21 plus RSRDC, and the Map makeover mod; it add the Panama Canal; I like some traffic in the Canal and in the Caribbean, for a campaign starting in New London.

I read some threads about the SH4 ME; I have some skills in SH3 ME, but the lot of MIS files in SH4 confuse me...

My questions:

- I need to make a new mission without objetives for add the new ships scripted in RSRDC campaign...

- Or I need add the traffic to some MIS file (scripted layer) existing in RSRDC...

I think in the first option: make a new mission without the objetives, and add in this mission the traffic, and save the mission as scripted layer. Well done, or...

If I have success in this modification, I publish it for all the mates in beta version.

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote