View Single Post
Old 09-23-22, 01:53 PM   #4157
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Illegal possesion of national defense documents. Calssification does not matter.
You might want to read the warrant then, particularly Attachment B ‘property to be seized’ paragraphs (a.),(b.),(c.) and (d.). It was pretty much the basis for the entire search.

https://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnb...7854170_12.pdf

And just an FYI the term “National Defense Information” is a classification for certain information, like FOUO or UNCLASS.

Quote:
ATTACHMENT B

Property to be seized

All physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071, or 1519, including the following:

(18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy)

a. Any physical documents with classification markings, along with any containers/boxes (including any other contents) in which such documents are located, as well as any other containers/boxes that are collectively stored or found together with the aforementioned documents and containers/boxes;

b. Information, including communications in any form, regarding the retrieval, storage, or transmission of national defense information or classified material;

c. Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021; or

d. Anyevidenceoftheknowingalteration,destruction,orco ncealmentof any government and/or Presidential Records, or of any documents with classification markings.
The questions in the article I posted earlier are quite relevant. I also could not find anything on the DOJ website of them doing anything about this unprecedented seizure by the FBI, nothing but headlines and gossip. Of course I must admit my searches have been limited.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-23-22 at 02:17 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote