View Single Post
Old 07-05-21, 04:14 PM   #89
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

So far most of the reinforcements are from the UK through Aden. I think I sent two of those to Singapore and at least two more to Rangoon. My plans for Operation Kinky Boots are based on Brit reinforcements already in Burma with more to arrive soon. We've got a lot of Hurricane squadrons coming in. The UK has also provided the CV Indomitable and a BB.

On the US side, I've been reinforcing everything from Australia to Christmas Island. So far the focus has been to make sure the islands in that southern chain can't be successfully invaded without him making a real commitment. So an infantry garrison, AAA, coastal defense batteries, and fighters. Most of those are coming online now--that's why that damn sub off Noumea is aggravating, I don't want him to pick any of these off. The next big deal for the US are construction battalions. The base forces' engineers haven't been doing great work so far, so I'm hoping dedicated engineers are going to help get important bases built up. Actual US army/marine reinforcements are coming in painfully slow. I'd say I have one regiment right now, but it's really just a command waiting to get filled out with actual troops and equipment. Two more of those should arrive in about a week. I'll also have another 3 US BB within the next two weeks. American army air corps fighters are arriving so fast I almost feel bad for him. Assuming he doesn't interdict the convoys delievering them, the south pacific and possibly the Java Sea is going to become a very hard place for him to fly in over the course of the next month.