Old 06-13-21, 09:19 AM   #29
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRivet View Post
with respect, i must disagree.

it is far from a "disaster" as you put it. there have been 4 beta patches since your comment... yet you dont come here to praise the dev team's promptess on squashing bugs.

Once the player figures out the interface and options... the gameplay is very similar to SHIII W/ GWX which is, what the OP was discussing.
hello your disagreement is quite honest ... each way midi at his door
fortunately there have been fixes since because it prevented me from playing .. (I supported this project from the beginning) I do not pay for nothing ...
let's talk about the fixes
all the problem of cinematics no door to the ship ... voila holes .. the navigation of the building really weird .. the uzo on the deck its size is riddicule ... the nose of the ship is not at all compliant. ..NPCs don't stop doing anything !!! it even prevents you from moving around in the building ... translations still not finished .. navigation in the building is not immersive .. it is rigid .. no camera movement ... the diving bars do not work like it is ... the sound is really anything ... a sound of freezer for the gyrocompass .. here I stop ... because there are so many things still .. some of the problems cited are not new. .is not correct
"But you don't come here to praise the development team's readiness to fix bugs."
I'm not here to do their job ... a good hearer, good receiver! moreover it does not deserve it given the communication that there was before the update .. some made me laugh a lot .. on steam I remember their sentence very well I quote:
we are happy because we are where we wanted to be ..
once again i would have liked to have positive reviews..but the .. i can't. anyway it is the modders who will do a better job as from ab ... 2024 all will be good but by then there will be better ones .. 'Wolfpack CrushDeph) ... is this one will be forgotten or played by pationner ..

"Once the player understands the interface and options ... the gameplay is very similar to SHIII W / GWX, that's what the OP was talking about."

no this game is far from having the same immersion .. is not built in the same way
good I wish you a pleasant moment with this game kindly K.M_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 06-13-21 at 05:51 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote