View Single Post
Old 06-01-21, 06:19 PM   #26
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
if u-boat is the next step then it fell on its face it don't hold a candle to sh5 with TWoS it is sims on a u-boat to me it is like going too a denist getting all your teeth pull out without a shot i still have it in my steam games but going take major and i mean major work before i ever install it again
The update was released at 9:00 p.m. today B129 uboat to say the least it's a disaster ... once again waiting time .... for so little ... submarine warfare has no luck ... I am counting on "Wolfpack" and "Crush Deph" which seems to me to be a good start but let's wait once again ... all this waiting !!! the update is riddled with problems the water has become grass the kinematics bug the non-functional side view ... I'm on the way ... and the best ... besides, I've all stopped it so much that pissed me off !!! ! moreover my version was moderated in b128 and it worked rather not badly .. is well now all is in the bag ... I want to specify that my version was installed without mods or old saved ... I would no longer support this genre of projects! because when I see some Devs playing "Warthunder" and keeping the players who trust them and who we invest in wait ... every week with a new excuse ... we are a small team there is covite ... etc .. .me I say to myself that he does not care ... luckily that all are not like that and keep the players who trust them and who we invest in wait ... every week with a new excuse ... we are a small team there is the covite ... etc ... I tell myself that he does not care. .. fortunately not all are like that there are enough firecrackers wet
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote