Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 03-26-23, 05:47 PM   #451
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

First game after the last update.

Late morning, I crawl out of the tent and get instantly mauled by a bear, and before I stopped thinking "WTF?" there comes a group of running moose and I am taken on the horns, first by one and then by the next. Makes three health losses in a row (game not even 30 seconds old), the health bar does not look good. While the herd disappears, a pack of wolves turns on their music and starts to party - in daylight ?! That was news to me, think I never met them in daylight before. Still badly injured, I save myself by running to the high seat near which I had camped, and climb up. The wolves came to stay. Most of the day I sit up there, because I didn't get to reload, I had only two cartridges, while it rumbles and growls around me in the forest. I go to the kitchen - in real life - and make dinner, also in rela life. I eat and watch some TV. As the sun disappears in the game, calm returns, I venture back down, crawl back into the tent, get the medikit and heal myself, load ammo and sleep to pass the night before saving the game. What a session.

Am I supposed to feel properly entertained now...?