View Single Post
Old 02-22-14, 11:14 AM   #334
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo82 View Post
That's what I'm doing but I have a little problem with the upload.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k...ograph_Fix.rar

Additionally, it is reduced nomograph.

How I helped beat bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff View Post
Vdr..I have managed now to get the speed to work, it required a fresh career start { even though I had already done this }
Just like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff View Post
I have another small issue that is driving me mad lol...do you or anyone else have the issue of the heading/course altering by a few degrees on its own accord? It moves and when I'm using time compression I notice drifting from the plotted course, check the heading and find its had moved by one or two degs from the initial course I had set.

I may have to bench the mod for now, its very difficult to play when your boats rudder moves on its own, one deg isn't much but over distance its a very large discrepency and without the alt controls/mouse wheel scrolling working for the heading, its a pain to try and correct with using the large compass/heading dial

Kev
Yes, I noticed that too and this could be due to slightly reduced submarine's left-rigt drag coefficients , especially in roughs seas. This is very realistic feature IMO and I was very happy to see that rough seas could actually move submarine a bit from desired course.

Last edited by vdr1981; 02-22-14 at 12:59 PM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote