View Single Post
Old 02-22-14, 09:23 AM   #333
602Sqn_Puff
Ensign

Downloads: 322
Uploads: 0

Vdr..I have managed now to get the speed to work, it required a fresh career start { even though I had already done this }

I have another small issue that is driving me mad lol...do you or anyone else have the issue of the heading/course altering by a few degrees on its own accord? It moves and when I'm using time compression I notice drifting from the plotted course, check the heading and find its had moved by one or two degs from the initial course I had set.

I may have to bench the real nav for now, its very difficult to play when your boats rudder moves on its own, one deg isn't much but over distance its a very large discrepency and without the alt controls/mouse wheel scrolling working for the heading, its a pain to try and correct with using the large compass/heading dial

Kev

EDIT: Found the culprit to the alt control/scroll wheel not working in the game, its due to the The Wolves of Steel 1.01 - TDW Real Navigation_7_4_2 patch, I disabled this to fix the above issue and the scroll wheel now works on the heading bar to change course.

Last edited by 602Sqn_Puff; 02-22-14 at 11:13 AM.
602Sqn_Puff is offline   Reply With Quote